Being prepared in the event of inclement weather and potential power outages is key in keeping your family safe and comfortable. Visit links below on how to prepare your family and best weather the storm.
- When the Power Goes Out: What you need to know
- Ready.gov: Be informed. Make a plan. Build a kit.
- Using a Portable Generator Safely
- Food Safety in a Power Outage
- How to Prepare for and Handle Power Outages for Medical Devices that Require Electricity
Report outages and/or hazardous situations using the free OEC Mobile app or by calling 1-800-372-7612.
STAY AWAY from downed power lines!